5 Best NFT Marketplace Templates for WordPress
Non-Fungible Token (NFT) marketplaces provide a new way to buy and sell digital assets online. If you want to set up your own NFT marketplace, you’ll want a stunning site to impress your visitors. However, it can be difficult to choose the right theme.
Fortunately, selecting the best NFT marketplace theme is easy when you know what to look for. Whether you’re after cutting-edge features or highly-customizable layouts, you’re sure to find a template that’s right for you.
In this post, we’ll discuss some factors to look for in an NFT marketplace template. Then, we’ll explore five of the best options for your site. Let’s get started!
What to Look For in an NFT Marketplace Template
Here are some of the most important factors to consider when choosing an NFT marketplace template:
- Ease of use. Some templates will be integrated with page builders like Elementor, enabling you to build your pages visually and without code.
- Customization options. You’ll want to make your site unique, so it’s important to find a theme that lets you easily configure images, change fonts, and apply your own colors.
- Price. Although you’re free to choose from free WordPress themes, premium templates are often more secure and look more professional.
- Style. Since NFT marketplaces sell art-based assets, reflecting creativity and style with your theme is essential. Therefore, you’ll want to look out for cutting-edge features and clean, modern designs.
- Conversions. Some templates help you boost NFT sales, such as dedicated call-to-action buttons, information boxes, and testimonial carousels.
- Pages. Make sure your theme provides templates for all the pages that you need. These might include product pages, blog pages, and contact pages.
- Marketplace features. For any NFT marketplace, you’ll need a way for users to sign up and sell NFTs on your site. Fortunately, many templates provide this kind of functionality, either in-built or through third-party plugins.
You might also have some unique requirements for your NFT marketplace template. In the next section, we’ll review five of the best options to help you decide.
5 Best NFT Marketplace Templates for WordPress
Let’s jump right in and explore five of the best NFT marketplace templates for WordPress!
Toka was exclusively designed for NFT and cryptocurrency websites. You’ll get access to tons of highly-customizable, fully-responsive page layouts that can be imported in one click. Plus, you can easily switch between dark and light pages for a better User Experience (UX).
Better yet, Toka provides over 100 pre-designed sections and blocks to help you build your marketplace website. Plus, you can take advantage of unique features like scroll animations, sticky menus, and high-converting CTA headers.
Toka is a superb option for beginners because you can build your site using Elementor. Thanks to its intuitive drag-and-drop editor, the theme makes page-building much quicker. Additionally, Toka only installs useful plugins like MailChimp, WooCommerce, and WPML, so you’re able to keep your site light and fast.More Info - DownloadDemo
Enefti is an all-in-one solution for NFT marketplaces, affiliate websites, and cryptocurrency sites. It’s fully responsive and offers two ways to add NFTs to your site. You can either create the assets through your dashboard or import them as products from OpenSea.io. Thanks to the NFT Creator addon, you’ll also receive a commission on every sale within the marketplace.
Additionally, you’ll get plenty of control over the design of your pages and the way you display your items. For instance, you can choose between a grid or list view. You can also select your favorite single product layouts from five different options.
Moreover, you’ll get access to cutting-edge features such as live search, popup login forms, product tabs, wishlists, and carousels. Meanwhile, the template is built for monetization since it makes it easy to list Google AdSense ads.More Info - DownloadDemo
Crypterio is a multi-purpose theme, ideal for ICO consulting, NFT sales, and cryptocurrency investments. Its clean, stylish designs look highly professional and provide access to dedicated landing pages, grouped by industry.
You’ll benefit from plenty of pre-designed blocks for quick page-building, including testimonials, countdowns, case studies, and call-to-actions. Better yet, Crypterio makes it easy to customize your site, choosing from eight headers, over 800 Google Fonts, and custom colors and icons.
Crypterio is ready for Whitelist and Smart Contract integration through CSV/XML format, enabling you to manage token distribution. Thanks to this unique feature, users can easily (and securely) register, get approved, and be listed on a Whitelist to purchase tokens during Initial Coin Offering.More Info - DownloadDemo
Nerko is a modern NFT portfolio theme, great for NFT blockchain, crypto, crypto art, digital, and other creative marketplaces. You can build your pages with Elementor, and all the included layouts are designed for mobile responsiveness. Plus, you’ll get access to a live preview as you work.
Nerko provides complete flexibility when designing your site the way you want. For example, you can choose from over 30 pages, access 70 User Interface (UI) elements, and switch between light and dark modes.
Additionally, Nerko focuses on UX and smooth layout options that help users navigate your marketplace more easily. Using this theme, you may be able to score more conversions and encourage greater engagement with your site.More Info - DownloadDemo
NFTLY is a next-generation WordPress theme, ideal for selling NFTs while building a community. You can display an unlimited number of collections and NFTs with filter features. Plus, NFTLY supports music and video NFTs alongside graphic assets.
What’s more, it supports a multi-vendor system, so users can easily register and sell their own NFTs on your site. You can add your OpenSea collections and utilize the NFT Maker plugin. NFTLY also integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce, enabling you to build a fully-fledged online store.
You’ll get access to tons of shortcodes that let you create unlimited custom pages. Meanwhile, you’re able to swap between dark and light skins, choose from 1400 Google Fonts, and take advantage of hundreds of color schemes and design assets.More Info - DownloadDemo
If you want an NFT marketplace website that stands out from the crowd, you’ll need a beautiful and purpose-built template. Fortunately, it’s easier to choose the right theme when you know what to look for.
To recap, here are five of the best NFT marketplace templates for WordPress:
- Toka: A highly-customizable NFT marketplace theme.
- Enefti: A cutting-edge template with plenty of monetization opportunities, including the NFT Creator addon.
- Crypterio: A multi-purpose solution, ready for Smart Contract and Whitelist integration.
- Nerko: An NFT portfolio theme with a focus on the UX.
- NFTLY: A next-generation template for selling graphic, video, and music NFTs.
Do you have any questions about choosing an NFT marketplace template for your website? Let us know in the comments section below!
Share your thoughts